When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy, we make the transfer simple and safe.Here’s how it works
Lyvra.com - A domain name that is short in length, highly brandable and easy to remember.
Brandable derived from "livra":
‣ livra (French) => Verb, conjugation of livrer: to deliver (a package, merchandise etc.)
‣ livra (Portuguese) => Verb form of livrar: to deliver, to transport something to its destination
‣ lívra (greek) => Noun: pound - λίβρα (lívra)
- a worldwide shipping/delivery service/platform (like DHL or UPS) or an app
- a fulfillment network like Amazon FBA
- a distribution/cash&carry center/network/warehouse, a "delivery station" using drones maybe
- a dropshipping platform/site
- an e-commerce platform/SAAS like Shopify, Magento etc
- an EMS (email marketing service) like MailChimp
- a SAAS or FinTech startup
- a new cryptocurrency name, why not
- a mobile payment service/app like CashApp, Revolut