When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy, we make the transfer simple and safe.Here’s how it works
LIC is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Laudetur Iesus Christus, a Roman Catholic greeting
- Abbreviation for license
- Licentiate, a degree
- Life Insurance Corporation, an Indian government-owned corporation
- Ligand-gated ion channel, a family of proteins
- Ligation-independent cloning, a form of molecular cloning
- Line integral convolution, a technique to visualize fluid motion
- Linear integrated circuit
- Listed investment company, the Australian term for "closed-end fund"
- Lithium-ion capacitor
- Livestock Improvement Corporation, a multinational dairy farming technology co-operative headquartered in New Zealand
- Local Interstellar Cloud, an interstellar cloud
- Long Island City, a neighborhood in New York City
- Low intensity conflict, in warfare
- Low-income country, a form of categorizing a country's level of development
- Lugar de Importancia Comunitaria, name for Site of Community Importance in Spain