When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.
Full ownership after21 months
Long term service fee10%
Total purchase price 2,089
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy or lease, we make the transfer simple and safe.Here’s how it works
3L Domain - Rare - Short - Simple - Acronym Uses include Healthy For Life, Homasassa FL (and Many other towns in Florida), Many other business products and services.
A short domain name can drastically change your business or organization:
1. Memorable - Anyone can remember a 3-letter domain name.
2. Credibility, Trust, and Authority - Owning a rare and aged 3-letter domain as your brand to the world, says that you are a serious business or organization, and suggests stability, success, and longevity.
3. Respect and Prestige - Having a rare and aged 3-letter domain name on your website, business card, letterhead, and as your e-mail address, carries with it a sense of prominence, reputation, respect, and prestige.
4. Reduce Marketing Costs - Your 3-letter domain name is your brand, and it can be far less costly to market, precisely because it is much more memorable and impressive to people.
5. Avoid Confusion - A 3-letter domain is easier to type correctly, especially since so many people use smartphones and tablets today, to navigate the web. You may not lose as many visitors to your website, due to people failing to correctly type a long and confusing domain name into their browser. Also, many people have trouble with spelling, and often make numerous errors when typing long domain names.