is for sale
Why Own Your First Name Last Name Domain Name?
The top reason is that it would be rare for you to be the only person in the world with your first and last name.
There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of others with the same first and last name. But there is only one dot com domain name that matches.
If for no other reason, own your first name last name domain name to protect your identity. Even if you never plan to have a website, it protects you from unsavory individuals or even an ex with a vengeance.
The unfortunate reality is, anyone can buy your first name last name domain name and turn it into a website that perhaps you would truly prefer not to be associated with.
Five other reasons:
1. Domain names build credibility. They are great for personal branding.
2. Properly done a first name last name shows you as trustworthy, reliable, professional.
3. Whether you are in the job market or not, potential employers, clients, and others are checking you out. Never trust it to social media to present your best side.
4. If you offer a service, such as a virtual assistant, writing, or design work, your first name last name website would likely be the first-place prospective clients or buyers would look to contact you.
5. Personalized email - this is a BIG reason. Spammers and less scrupulous people use free third-party email address. Set your self apart with your own first name last name email address.
Finally, once you own your first name last name domain name, you really don’t need to do anything with it at all. What is important is to grab it before someone else with the same first and last name does!
Additional Resource: https://domainbuyersmarket.com/personal-email-address/
Your burning questions about domain sales, answered.
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy, lease or rent, we make the transfer simple and safe. It works like this:
Step 1: You buy, rent or lease the domain name
You will find the available purchasing options set by the seller for the domain name JohnLomax.com on the right side of this page.
Step 2: We facilitate the transfer from the seller to you
Our transfer specialists will send you tailored transfer instructions and assist you with the process to obtain the domain name. On average, within 24 hours the domain name is all yours.
Step 3: Now that the domain is officially in your hands, we pay the seller.
And we’re done! Unless you require our assistance. Our transfer team is available for free post-transfer assistance.